Saturday, May 14, 2011

Questions For Humanity

Today, I am listening to Neale Donald Walsch and he asks these fascinating questions:

1. Who Am I?


2. Why Am I Here on the Planet?


3. Why Am I Where I Am Now?

I invite all of us to all answer these questions for ourselves. It leads to an interesting conversation.

I will share my answers:

1. I am a being of light. I am energy. More than any label, I am connected to all beings around me.
2. I am here to contribute to the evolution of humanity. I am here to evolve my soul. I am here to learn/teach.
3. I am in the process of transformation. Every day, I release the burdens of a small mind--the worry, the disconnection, the lack. As I release, I rise higher. I am lighter, freer, more peaceful and connected. I honor the process; as I learn, I share with others.

What are your answers? I would love to hear them. Please share below.

To listen to Neale Donald Walsch and other healers, go to http://www.healingwiththemasters.com or  Amazon.com

I love this quote by NDW "out of your mind, and into your soul." He asks us to get into our bodies and listen.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment