Thursday, May 5, 2011

Artist Spotlight--Heather Blaise

This week I am delighted to spotlight my beautiful and talented friend Heather Blaise. She is an inspiration in her creativity, beauty, and philanthropy. She has supported the Miraclecatcher Foundation and me in so many ways, I am truly grateful to have her in my life. Here I have chosen two of my favorite pieces.


 I love the deep rich colors, the goddess, the dreaminess and transformation...

Goddess of Possibilities


Goddess of Possibilities
Copyright 2011 Heather Blaise




http://freetobemoi.blogspot.com/


I Am United And Balanced With All Life



I Am United And Balanced With All Life
Copyright 2011 Heather Blaise






About the Artist: Heather Blaise  
Heather has been an artist since she could hold a crayon. Her mom would give her a napkin and a pen from her purse to keep her occupied for hours in restaurants. Her favorite is to paint portraits of women, but she's up for anything creative including surreal fantasy, realistic street scenes, and contemporary. She paints, writes, makes jewelry, and uses mediums from crayons, pastels, paint and pencil to old make up and nail polish on canvas and wood. She's experimenting with digital collages right now because of her travels and is looking forward to sculpting and pottery classes this summer. 


You can see more of her work at: http://freetobemoi.blogspot.com/ or heatherblaise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment